Sunday, May 1, 2011

Resemblance to Missing Person Elaine Allenbach

Please Give Your Support to Pay for Investigative Work & Forensics Re BC Missing Women


Please Review my Campaign for Important Details and Consolidated Photos of Items that May Belong to Victims.


In my research of the missing/murdered Vancouver Eastside women, I noted that there were a number of victims who resembled either myslef, or other women whom I knew Henning knew over the years.  The resemblances to myself are at various ages that Henning knew me, as I met him when I was 16 years old and we remained friends until I was 31 years old.

The reason for pointing out resemblances to murder victims is the history of some serial killers selecting victims who portray women in their life such as a mother, wife, or other significant female.

The first resemblance I am noting is to Elaine Allenbach who was last seen in Vancouver in 1986.


White female, 5 foot 6 inches (168 cm), 135 pounds (61 kg), dark brown
shoulder length hair, brown eyes, faint acne scars on both cheeks.
Allenbach is a know sex trade worker and last seen March 15, 1986
when she was supposedly going to leave for Seattle.
Elaine was born April 26, 1965 and was 20 years of age
at the time of her disappearance in 1986. She was last seen
in the Vancouver, British Columbia area. Elaine traveled
extensively between Seattle, Washington and
Vancouver, BC. She is one of 69 missing and
murdered women listed in Vancouver's Eastside
missing women's investigation.
Please forward any information:
The Vancouver Police Department (Canada),
Missing Persons Unit
(604) 717-2530 or Crime Stoppers (604) 669-8477
File # 86-019762
Missing Women's Task Force:
1-877-687-3377

Melody Wall





1 comment: